Care AssistantApply Now
Up to £7.50 per hour
The Care Workshop
JOB TITLE: Domiciliary Care Worker
ACCOUNTABLE TO: Domiciliary Care Services Manager / Supervisor
Time Required: 6pm-11pm
- To support a team of Care Workers to ensure the provision of a Care Service that is unique to each service user.
- To ensure on-going knowledge of the functions and activities of the Care Worker Team.
3. To work with the Care Worker Team to ensure that the Care Service is delivered to a high standard in line with The Care Workshop’s Policies and Procedures and related Codes of Conduct.
4. To support, and take directives from, the Domiciliary Care Services Manager / Supervisor in relation to the day-to-day management of the Care Worker Team.
- To conform to all Policies and Procedures laid down by The Care Workshop in respect of carrying out these Care Duties and in other administrative aspects of the business, as relevant.
- To assist with the identification of staff training needs, and to participate as directed by the Domiciliary Care Services Manager / Supervisor in Induction Training and regular In-service Training programmes.
- To assist with the management of staff rotas, and to contact Care Workers with alterations of work patterns and changes to service user requirements, as necessary.
8. To assist with the maintenance of accurate, concise and timely records of service user care, diary sheets, time sheets and mileage sheets.
- To participate in Staff, Team and Quality Management Review Meetings as directed by the Domiciliary Care Services Manager / Supervisor.
- To report back to the Domiciliary Care Services Manager / Supervisor on any aspect of service user care which he / she feels warrants investigation or urgent action.
- To participate in reviews of service users’ Care Plans as required.
- To be aware of the tasks and activities which must NOT be undertaken as part of care duties, as set out in Policy No 1005.