Terms & Conditions
Our team is made up of like minded individuals that have a collective passion for providing a quality of care without compromise. There is no hesitation to roll up our sleeves and provide a steadfast approach to the tailored support required.
To truly empathise, The Care Workshop team member is able to listen and walk in the customers shoes. To provide care, it’s a pre-requisite that one must have the ability to build relationships. It goes without saying that the foundation of any relationship is built on trust, creditability, honesty and integrity – our core values at The Care Workshop!
Here at The Care Workshop we strive on ensuring these virtuous principles are achieved collectively.
Since we employ both, carers and home help staff, our company is able to provide a service for a wide range of needs. From daily chores to a house clean once or twice a month, through to round the clock 24hour care 7 days a week.
1. We know the importance of continuity of staff for care provisions thus we endeavour to preserve this throughout a booking.
2. The Care Workshop staff are available to help 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. A member of staff always takes the telephone home with them- ensuring there is always someone there for you during out of office hours.
3. We understand the importance of assessing needs as an ongoing process, and promise to review your needs on a continual basis
4. We promise to keep the people close to you informed of your care, furthermore we take instructions from you and/or your main advocate as to who should be involved in the regular review and assessment of your care plan.
5. All our home documentation complies with the Care Quality Commission Standards and is updated at each visit to ensure continuity between carers
6. All our staff are regularly updated with training sessions, staff meetings and newsletters to keep them compliant with current best practice.
7. All our clients are sent feedback forms, and by means of quality assurance questionnaires and opinion cards - you have your say about our services.
8. Progressive attitude is providing experienced carers - so we never lose sight of respect and dignity that are fundamental to your plans
We are proud of our values:
1. Respectful – Treating our customers as we would expect our loved ones to be treated
2. Trust – We’ll be open and honest and work together in your best interests
3. Cultural and sensitive needs
4. Specialist services – Multi disciplined and multi lingual cares always available