In the comfort of your own home and community makes it easy for family and friends to have loved ones around them. Most people like to receive care at their home with their families, making it easier for them to adjust to their increasing needs.
Our Care Manager will evaluate your needs in the comfort of your own home at no cost to you, thus enabling us to make an assessment based on the information you provide.
Our services can be for short or long term and include (but are not limited to) the following:
• Morning visits, Toilet visits, Bathing ,Dressing , Grooming
• Mobility, Help with getting up or going to bed
• Household Chores
• Fluids and diet / Assist with medication
• Personal hygiene/ Continence care
• Assisting with hobbies and craft/reading
• Preparing meals/ Cleaning the home/ Laundry and ironing,
• Organising trips to see relatives and friends and providing the support
• Providing companionship and conversation
• Overnight care
• 24 hr care
• Evening visits
• Transport services
• Help attending appointments
• Doctors, hospital appointments etc.
For further details contact us